1. The promoter is Cornish EPOS & IT Services Ltd (company no. 07498452), whose registered office is at 8B, Duchy Business Centre, Wilson Way, Redruth, TR15 3RT.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant indicates their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
6. The closing date for entry will be Friday, 24th November 2023. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Comment on the competition posts on Facebook, Linkedin or Instagram with your chosen name for Cornish EPOS & IT Services Ltd custom-branded beer. The name must be original and not copied from any other product.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God, or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. The promoter will notify entrants of any changes to the competition as soon as possible.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. The prize is as follows:
£150 paid directly to a registered charity chosen by the winner. This charity must be a registered charity with details available on the register of the Charity Commission (https://register-of-charities.charitycommission.gov.uk/charity-search)
12 of the custom beers delivered to the winner after production has finished, conditional on receiving ID proof of being over 18 years old.
The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
12. Winners will be chosen by the marketing team at Cornish EPOS & IT Services Ltd including a panel of judges appointed by the Promoter.
13. The winner will be notified by DM on Instagram/Facebook/Linkedin within 28 days of the closing date. The winner will only ever be contacted by Cornish EPOS & IT Services Ltd. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/is delivered.
15. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
18. The winner agrees to the use of their name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after the closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
20. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions. Cornish EPOS & IT Services Ltd shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.